The Value of a Quality Assessment
The quality of a security assessment is measured by the degree of applied human intelligence, and how effectively it addresses the possible paths of exploitation.
Psicurity’s comprehensive suite of network assessment services helps organizations create a well-rounded benchmark for achieving unique network security requirements.
While security objectives may vary widely from one organization to another, our customers typically engage us for one or more of the following purposes:
- Provide third-party validation of network security architecture, and protection of sensitive data
- Fulfill the requirements of federal compliance regulations, as well as internal corporate policies
- Help identify vulnerabilities not discovered by in-house security assessments
- Test the efficiency of security and incident response personnel
- Assure baseline security practices when sharing Intellectual Property with corporate partners and competitors
- Ensure assessments are objectively performed by experienced analysts, rather than by over-utilized IT staff
- Ensure base-line protections when it is not cost-effective to maintain dedicated in-house security staff
- Documents network security for the posterity of a growing organization
The Growing Threat
Everyday both targeted and random network attacks are leveraged for extortion, identity theft, and competitive advantage. While a majority of attacks still occur from inside a network, organizations now face the ever-growing threat of organized hacker cartels and foreign nationals who fearlessly launch attacks from behind veils of political sovereignty. The proliferation of open wireless networks, botnets, traffic anonymizers, and hi-jacked data relays insure that the origins of domestic attacks are also easily obscured.
Some companies charge high prices for little more than a printout of automated security scans. Such services often fail to alleviate the inherent limitations of automated tools, and lack the documented guidance of skilled analysts. The quality of a security assessment is measured by the degree of applied human intelligence, and how effectively it addresses the possible paths of exploitation.
Psicurity’s custom hand-tested documentation provides highly distilled and actionable intelligence on the security posture of your organization.